- Log in to the computer
- Open TheRec from the task bar or start menu
- The first time you use a machine:
- Click “File” in top left corner of TheRec
- Select “Settings”
- Under “Audio” drop down menu select the instance of “Microphone (Logitech Webcam C930e)” listed in black, rather than red
- Under “Video” drop down menu select the instance of “Logitech Webcam C930e” listed in black, rather than red
- Exit out of Settings
- Name the session in the “Title” box
- Push “Capture” button to start recording
- Push “Stop” to end the recording
- The recording will automatically upload to the server
- Log off the computer, or the next user will have difficulty running the software
Note: TheRec will continue to record if the program is minimized. This might be useful if seeing the recording is distracting to the patient.
Please remember: As soon as you push the record button, all your actions are being captured by the camera for later viewing.