This page explains how to configure Microsoft Exchange email for iOS.
1) Tap the Settings icon.
2) Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3) Tap Add Account.
4) Tap the Exchange item.
Enter your full UO email address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Enter your email account password.
Enter Description information (optional, but “UO Exchange” is pretty descriptive).
Depending on the version of iOS you are running, you may also need to enter the following information:
5) Tap Next.
6) Choose which services to include and synchronize (i.e., Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Reminders, or Notes).
7) Tap Save.
Your UO Exchange account should then be accessible through iOS Mail.
8) Don’t forget to test or check the services you have chosen to synchronize.
- Send an email to a colleague or to an external email account.
- Make an appointment on your UO Exchange calendar and check to see if it appears on your desktop/latop computer after a few minutes.